One evening when we came back home , I wanted to make an unique evening snack for my daughter. I could find about four fruits and milk , so I thought of a mixed fruit puree or mixed fruits milkshake for her 🙂 How to make ?
Mixed Fruit Milkshakes are rich in Vitamin A, antioxidants and rich fiber. This is excellent way of providing fruits which are disliked by your baby or kid.
- Mixed Fruits – a bowl ( apple, plums,pears, banana , chickoo,grapes, papaya etc)
- Whole Cream Milk – 1 cup
- Nuts – almonds, walnuts, raisins etc powdered
How To Prepare Mixed Fruits Milkshake / Puree ?
- Chop the fruits . You can steam apple and pears (with skin ) if required
- Take a blender jar , add fruits, nuts and milk
- Puree to a smooth consistency
- Here I have used banana, chickoo, papaya and apple
- Please make sure the nuts are thoroughly powdered to avoid choking
- If your baby is on BM and you have not introduced any topmilk , you can simply puree the fruits and make an excellent mixed fruits puree.