Before my delivery like any other mom, my Amma had started searching for a caretaker / nanny for me and my baby. After months of wide search , phone calls to her friends and relatives Amma found the one she was searching for. We called her ” Pushpa” Aunty and must say we were blessed to have her. Cheerful , energetic and full of life, she used to take care of me , baby and even help Amma in the kitchen. Gradually she became a part of my family. When Anshika was 3 months old , she left us for the next appointment she had committed. Even today she makes it a point to come home and look at Anshika’s latest photos that we send to Amma. This oil was suggested by her as she vouches on Ayurveda and Ayurvedic products. So this post is the review of Lakshadi Keratailam Ayurvedic Massage Oil for baby
Lakshadi Keratailam by Kottakal Aryavaidyasala comes in a plastic bottle . The colour of the oil is yellow and has a good fragrance
- Lakshadi oil is an Ayurvedic herbal oil, used in the treatment of fever and related body ache.
- It is used for external application.
- This oil is prepared in sesame oil base.
- It is used for external application only.
- It is used in Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyanga (massage).
- Externally, it can be used for a very long period of time.
Each 10 ml :
PRICE : 114 INR for 200 ml
- Absorbs easily into baby’s skin
- Fragrance is good
- It’s Ayurvedic , so free from chemicals
- Affordable price
- 200 ml can last long . I have been using it from the past 2 months for Anshika and still there is oil left in the bottle.
- Cant use it on hair as it has turmeric in it
- Not available in the local stores
MY EXPERIENCE WITH LAKSHADI OIL : I use this oil for Anshika’s pre bath body massage . For hair I use Aloeveda distil virgin coconut oil. I don’t feel any difference it has brought when compared to the virgin coconut oil I use for her.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS? Yes if you are looking for a good Ayurvedic massage oil for baby , this is a must buy.
MY RATING : 4 out of 5
Do you use Ayurvedic massage oil for your baby ? Please share with me in comments.