Chitrangada Singh is one of the yummy mummies in Bollywood who has sultry curves and a fab body. I can say one of the Bollywood heroines who flaunts her dusky skin complexion.
My husband is fond of this dusky actress and I love the way she has maintained her body toned and svelte. Her son’s name is Zoravar and Chitrangada has been in the news recently because of recent divorce with golfer , Jyoti Randhawa.
In today’s post we will the see the diet , beauty and fitness secrets of Chitrangada Singh.
Diet, Beauty and Fitness Secrets of Chitrangada Singh:
Like many other actresses , Chitrangada makes an extra effort to maintain herself. SKIN CARE Chitrangada owes it to her genes when it comes to her flawless complexion.
- Sleeps for 7-8 hours
- Avoids spicy food
- Drinks plenty of fluids through out the day
Chitrangada is a hard-core non vegetarian who loves mutton biriyani and malai tikka. She is fond of cold coffees and drinks as and when she can . She avoids late night binging and has 5 meals a day.
- Starts her day with 10-12 almonds soaked overnight + fresh fruit juice
- After workouts – fruits/ oreo shakes / twix bars
- Breakfast – Egg whites + toast + fruits (or ) 2 boiled eggs + cold coffee (or) omelette sandwich + cold coffee
- Lunch – Bajra roti/brown rice / brown bread + curd + dal / grilled fish
- Evening – Fruit (or) digestive biscuits (or) cold coffee
- Dinner – Bajra roti + green vegetables + grilled chicken/ fish /dal + soup
Chitrangada works out four times a week. She uses a combination of exercises to keep her fit.
- Cycle for 30 minutes followed by weights and free hand exercises
- Does weight training consisting of step ups, squats , lunges, leg presses, leg extensions, leg curls, high impact aerobics and push-ups
- Plays golf and swim on alternate days
- Jogs for 15 minutes and uses a combo of cardio vascular exercises.
Hope you liked this post on diet ,beauty and fitness secrets of Chitrangada Singh.
Who is your favorite actress- mom who has inspired you in terms of fitness . Please do share with us.