1. Cling is 25cm wide; other corsets are only 20cm wide which does not provide full coverage for the abdomen.
2. Cling is fully elastic and provides a snug fit compared to products made with a combination of cloth and elastic
3. Cling is made of high-quality, imported materials which are skin-friendly. Cling retains its elasticity even after long use
4. Cling is thin and fits easily under clothes. As the name suggests, it clings to your body contours and is comfortable to wear for long duration
5. Cling has hook and loop closures which are easier to adjust and can be worn even after you lose a few inches around your tummy. Some corsets use hooks or buckles which are more difficult to use.
- Post Surgery
- Post Maternity
Directions for use :
- Wrap the product around the abdomen
- Stretch out both end of the product as far and as tight as you can handle and fasten the hook and loop closure
- For desired result, select the correct size
- To be used under the advice and supervision of registered medical practitioner