• Parents use their own suction to draw mucus out of their child’s nose. Disposable filters prevent any mucus transfer.
•Nasobuddy® is easy to use ,safe, BPA and Phthalate free. In comparison to the bulb aspirator, presents no risk or harm to baby’s sensitive nasal structures and is dramatically more efficacious
• Doctor recommended nasal aspirator for Indian babies and toddlers.
• Includes 6 replacement hygienic filters
• Disposable filters prevent any mucus transfer.
• Easy to use & Non-Invasive.
• BPA and Phthalate Free
• The nasal aspirator helps in treating cold of your baby. It is a non-invasive way of treating this relatively harmless disease, and also spares the baby’s fragile body from the stress of medicines.
Direction to use :
Step 1: Keep the collecting tube at end of baby’s nose.
Step 2: Use yellow mouth piece to suck out “mucus”. Mucus will be collected inside the tube.
Safety Information : Dispose of filter, Wash collecting tube with soap after every use. Insert a new filter for next use and Firmly “Snap” the dry pieces together.