SOOTHES RASHES, ACNE PIMPLES
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin, reducing the itch & irritation caused by rashes, shaving & sunburn. If applied on acne & pimples overnight it reduces breakouts.
Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties that help reduce acne, pimples & soothe dry scalp. It also delays the ageing of skin with regular use.
PROMOTES SKIN & HAIR HEALTH
Aloe Vera promotes skin & scalp’s overall health. It deeply nourishes skin cells.
How To Use For Skin
- Step 1 : Apply liberally over sunburnt / tanned skin, and leave overnight for a soothing effect.
- Step 2 : Apply on face & neck after shaving to soothe the skin.
- Step 3 : Apply on sunburnt or shaved skin, to soothe and heal.
- Step 4 : Mix a spoonful of gel with orange peel powder to make a homemade body scrub.
How To Use For Hair
- Step 1 : Massage gel on scalp, and leave overnight before shampooing off next morning, to reduce frizz.
- Step 2 : Apply on the scalp regularly to boost hair growth, and reduce dandruff.
- Step 3 : Mix equal amount of gel & water to prepare your own hair & face mist.
Who is it for?
- All skin & hair types
- Children above 15 years of age, and adults