- Fibers are yarn dyed for lasting, vibrant color. Edges are Self bound for enduring quality.
- Cut pile has a plush, velvety feel. Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Hand tufted blend of 50% New Zealand Wool and 50 % Fine Indian Wool.
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Vacuum regularly and shake to remove dust.
- Avoid prolonged moisture and direct sunlight.
- Vacuum a new wool rug 3 to 4 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars. Vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it.Professional rug cleaning is recommended with reputable rug experts.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth or dab a paper towel.
Joy Rugs Floret Rug
₹7,399 – ₹10,699
- A good rug is like a work of art underfoot – making an invigorating statement or just quietly pulling a look together. This one definitely does it job quietly !
- Allow 28-30 days for delivery
Check Cash on Delivery :
- Store Name: Joy Rugs
- Vendor: Devmah Enterprises
- No ratings found yet!