1) Develop hand eye coordination ? when your child picks a slab and places it on another he/she coordinates his/her hand using their vision. This is a basic skill that helps them with everything they do with their hands in the future.
2) Develops motor skills ? picking the slab using their fingers and inserting it on the stick correctly helps the fine motor skills develop. Moving the slab from a mat to insert them on the stick helps develop gross motor skills.
3) Develops spatial relationships ? this toy can help children to gauge the relationship of an object with respect to its space. Stacking a small slab over a big one helps a child understand more about spaces and sizes.
4) Develops language ? they are introduced to several forms of adjectives like large, small, smaller etc with the help of this toy. They are also introduced to colors minimally.
5) Develops creative play ? there is not just one way to play with this toy. A child?s creativity has no limits and this toys gives them that opportunity. The slabs can be stacked upside down, can be used as tree in pretend play and much more.