- A Traditional Indian dice game played with 2 or 4 players.
- We bring you yet another game that dates back from the pages of our mythology. Commonly called Pachisi in Hindi, this game is the oldest and most played game in the country. Its beauty lies in its variations. Regionally the basic board, the dice or coins and sometimes the rules or methodology itself may differ. Different regions have given it different names which include other more familiar ones like Chaupad in Hindi; Pagade (Kannada); Parcheesi (English – USA); Sokkattan (Tamil); PagdiPat (Marathi) to name a few.
- There is also a belief that this game may have been a precursor to the modern-day board game-Ludo.
- The next time you decide you want to indulge in exercising your mind in a board game; try beating your opponent in the ways of the kings by playing Chausar.
- Store Name: Ancient Living
- Vendor: Ancient Living Products Pvt Ltd.
- No ratings found yet!
You may also like…