Rustic Art Baby Soap was won by me in a giveaway held long back. I had used the Rustic Art aloegel , but the soap remained in my shelf . When the castile soap got over, I tried my hands on the rustic art baby soap and here I am with the review.
The soap comes in a cloth wrapping and I felt its so earthy.
Oil Extract of Calendula, Vanilla, Olive Oil, Malva, Coconut Oil, Herbal Oil, Chamomile, Corn Oil, Castor Oil, Neem Oil, Shea Butter, Green Tea, Aloe Gel
PRICE : 155 INR for 100 gm
- Neutral ph level
- Cleans well
- Doesn’t lather much
- Cloth packaging helps to restore the moisture of the soap once used
- No strong smell or fragrance
- No added colour / preservatives
- Lasts for long
- SLs/ paraben free
- Made using certified cold pressed organic oils
- Eco friendly packaging
- Available online in Flipkart.com, Amazon.in and many other sites
- Stings the eyes, Anshika cried when used on her face
- Doesn’t moisturize well when compared to other commercial soaps
- Melts easily , so cloth wrap is required post every usage
Awesome product when it comes to cleaning the mild and gentle skin of babies and kids. Though a bit disappointing on the moisturizing and eye stings , I just love the Eco friendly wrap , the cleansing effect and the chemical free composition. Lasts for long , when kept wrapped in cloth post every use.
WOULD I RECOMMEND IT ? Yes , if you are looking for a handmade , organic, chemical free soap for your baby / kid this is a must have
MY RATING : 4 OUT OF 5
YOU CAN BUY IT FROM HERE