Motherhood is a blessing . 10 months of patience accompanied by backache, tiredness, vomiting , nausea, swellings and what not !! But holding the fruit of our labor in our hands was such a wonderful feeling, isn’t? Now we move to the not-so-beautiful phase of motherhood. Discharges, lochia (postnatal bleeding) , fissures / piles , constipation, weight gain , under-eye bags, leaking breasts are some of those not-so-easy-to-describe phrases. Today I am writing a post about a savior that helped me to overcome one of my phases , milk leakage – Pigeon Disposable Breast Pads.
Leaking breasts is always embarrassing , most embarrassing when it happens when you are in the middle of a crowd , travelling , at office or attending a party. Here disposable breast pads come to rescue. During my office hours and travel , these pads helped me to absorb the leaked milk and saved me from embarrassment. Lets see how.
- Why Pregnant women should attend antenatal classes ?
- Must watch movies during pregnancy
- Food Chart for pregnant women
The ultra-slim and lightweight pads have a super-absorbent core with breathable back sheets to trap excess milk and keep both clothes and skin clean and dry. Complete with soft edges and fluffy cotton lining, the PIGEON Breast Pads are designed for maximum comfort.
New PIGEON Disposable Breast Pads are part of the PIGEON Premium range of merchandise. The new and improved disposable breast pads are individually packed for extra hygiene and convenience. Available in packs of 24, 36 and 60.
Pigeon Disposable breast pads come in attractive red and white coloured box sets of 24, 36, 60 and 100 pieces . Each breast pad is covered with thin cotton wraps and stacked inside the sturdy box.
PRICE – 225 INR for 24 pieces box
- No milk leakage or stains on your clothes as the pads are quite efficient in absorption
- Travel friendly , individual pads are very light and can be carried in our handbag
- Quite economical
- Available online in Amazon , Flipkart , Firstcry etc and in local medical stores as well
- Doesn’t give out spoiled milk smell / bad odoour even after 4-5 hours
- Disposable pads , so easy to use and throw
- Very convenient to use
- Absolutely safe to use
- Material is soft and doesn’t cause itching
- Only single size breast pads are available
MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIGEON DISPOSABLE BREAST PADS
I couldn’t think of my office days without this. Absolutely essential if you are a new mom and wants to avoid those stain marks of milk leakage from your clothes . It keeps you dry and comfy for hours . I ordered it in bulk so that I never ran out of the pads .
MY RATING – 4.5 / 5
WOULD I RECOMMEND TO OTHERS ? – Yes.. Please buy this in bulk if you are exclusively breastfeeding your baby .
Have you used pigeon or any other disposable breast pads ? Do share with us in the comments 🙂