Stretch marks are unavoidable during pregnancy and for me it started appearing in the early months of pregnancy! The appearance of those fine lines became really worse post my delivery.
I wanted to make its appearance fade / diminish asap.But I was totally confused about which product to use as the market is flooded with loads of anti stretch mark creams ! It was my cousin who suggested Palmers Cocoa Butter Cream to me and as soon as I bought it , I started applying it.
I wasn’t sure if this would work but I decided to give it a try. Every morning I would put some of the cream all over my belly and also at night before going to bed.
Packaging : It comes in a convenient tube with a flip cap opening.
Price : $ 5.89 for 125g.
PROS of using this product :
1. It is a concentrated massage cream specifically designed for pregnancy stretch marks affecting targeted areas such as hips, thighs, tummy & bust.
2. Quite travel friendly as it has a flip cap opening .
3. It helps to improve skin’s elasticity and moisture
4. Enriched with new Bio C-Elaste™ Complex, pure Cocoa and Shea Butters and Vitamin E which are excellent skin moisturisers.
5. Non greasy
6.Relieves dryness and itchiness associated with stretched skin during pregnancy
7. With regular use it can help reduce the possibility of developing stretch marks.
8. Light scented and have a very pleasant fragrance.
9. Available online in Amazon , flipkart , babyoye and other sites
CONS of this product :
I have already used two tubes of Palmer’s cocoa butter massage cream. We know no one can get rid of stretch marks completely; the cream helped me to reduce the marks to an extend and change the dark color of skin.
My Rating : 4 out of 5
Need for Repurchase : Yes, will purchase again.