I remember during my college days , Amma used to give us ragi porridge . Yes those morning hours , when I used to rush to college skipping breakfast , she used to offer me a glass of ragi porridge in thin watery consistency so that I could drink and run. Times changed , now I am making ragi porridge for my daughter , though not in watery consistency. Ragi was started by me from Anshika’s 8th month . I was introduced to Manna Ragi Rich Powder then.
PACKAGING : It comes in a light blue coloured sturdy box
- Highly digestible infant food
- Powered by naturally sprouted cereals and vitamins
- No Chemical Additives
- No Preservatives
- Sprouting helps in the breakdown of the complex sugars and proteins to much simpler forms which make digestion easier. It is an ideal ‘First Solid Food’ for babies.
- The process of germination increases vitamin and mineral content. These features in addition with the fortified Vitamins help in the healthy growth patterns and makes Manna Ragi Rich , an ideal first solid food for infants
- No sugar or milk added
- Safe for infants
INGREDIENTS : Sprouted Ragi , Sprouted Green Gram, Vitamins and Mineral Premix
PRICE : 195 INR for 400 gm
- Has sprouted ragi and green gram powder , so double nutrition
- No preservative and chemical additives , so safe for babies
- Easily available online and across stores in South India
- Price is economical
- Not available in the local medical stores though available online
MY EXPERIENCE WITH MANNA RAGI RICH : I use this for Anshika , it’s quite filling and wholesome. I use jaggery in the ragi porridge. In her 8th month, I had prepared porridges using boiled water only .When she turned eleven months , I started with buffalo milk in her porridges as well.
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS ? Yes absolutely.
MY RATING : 5/5.