This post gives you a detailed review of Chicco Mosquito Repellent Gel suited for 3m+ babies. When Anshika was born , we shifted to a house near by my office so that I could resume my job with no commuting for long hours. Anshika’s day-care was also nearby my office, so I started falling in love with that area. Everything about the new house was good , except mosquitoes ; not like one or two, it seemed as if they attacked us in swarm 🙁 :P.
- Read : My Life as a working mom
Everyday I used to feel guilty when I see the red bumps caused by the mosquitoes on my baby’s legs, hands and even face. Though I had tried using nets over her bed , I never knew how those lil creatures could get in and attack our baby. Everyday evening it was a complaint session by me to my hubby regarding this. That’s when he bought Hummer electric mosquito repellent for her, you can read the review here . It was a waste of our money and effort.
I searched online for a good mosquito repellent for babies and researched on it a lot. Wherever I went I got one answer Chicco Mosquito Repellent Gel. My saviour !! Here I come , I ordered it and awaited the parcel delivery guy from babyoye.
It comes in a beautiful tube in white and green . The gel is white in colour , quite thick and has an intense herbal smell.
Various types of chicco mosquito repellents are available in market like sprays, roll ons, creams , lotions, gels etc.
- Anti Zanzara
- Anti mosquito
- Effective also against Asian Tiger Mosquitoes
PRICE : 299 INR
- Suitable for babies of 3 months and above
- Not runny
- No smell of medicines
- Quite affordable
- Does what it claims , keep mosquitoes at bay
- No rashes or allergies
- Can be used on baby’s face , hands ,legs and body
- Availability is a problem . I have seen alot many moms complaining about its availability online and in medical stores.
- Intense herbal fragrance . Even if you have a very bad cold , this cream could relieve the blocked nose with its strong medicinal smell 😛
- Reapplication required every 3 hours , a real pain especially at night when we have to wake up for reapplication
MY EXPERIENCE WITH CHICCO MOSQUITO REPELLENT GEL
As I said, other than the reapplication part I am quite happy with this product
MY RATING : 4 /5
Have you tried Chicco Mosquito repellent gel / products for your baby/ kid? How do you keep your baby safe from mosquitoes?