We bought it when Anshika was 4 months old. At that time , I used to open the book , show to her and flip pages one by one spelling out loudly each vegetable’s name . She used to roll her eyes uttering BOOO BOOO….
Time flies so soon na ? That 4 month old baby is 1 year old , but the love for her book remains the same. She will sit down with the book , flip each page, blabbing something or the other , pointing at each vegetable !! Sometimes sit over the book , bite it or else throw away with full force as if abandoning it .
Is this board book really good? Lets find out.
Price : 30 INR
- Quality of each page is superb , thereby helping the baby to flip pages over
- No sharp edges , keeping baby fingers safe
- Veggies of different colours depicted beautifully
- Handy for baby and kids
- Available online and in bookstores
- Doesnt get damaged even if my baby throws it
- No 3D pictures , for touch and feel effect
My experience : I love it and feels happy whenever she opens it and flips through as If she has to choose veggies for the curry she makes !!
Would I recommend it ? Yes , why not !! I am all set to buy more board books for her now
My rating : 4.5/5
How about your Little One’s favourite book ? Do share with us
You can also try
Articles To Read Next
Latest posts by Sangeetha Menon (see all)
- The Top 7 Diaper Myths Busted - March 24, 2015
- Weaning From Breastfeeding at Night: 6 Effective Ways - March 23, 2015
- Usha Kids Range and Microsite for Kids – Review - March 19, 2015