When I started my blog, it was my personal space – a little secret that I didn’t even share with my mom.
While the passion for running and maintaining the blog was there in me from the start, I didn’t even bother to spread a word about my blog/articles, and had hardly any social media presence until the year 2015.
I kept sharing my experiences of my journey as a mother. I shared with you things that worked for me and things that didn’t work for me as a parent. In turn you shared your experience as a mom through comments, queries and mails. It was a learning process for both of us. Together we started to enjoy and support each other through out the roller coaster ride called motherhood.
As the blog started growing, I realized that connecting with moms like YOU is what gives me more satisfaction. This realization made me to quit my corporate job and become a full time professional blogger and I am happy that I did 🙂
Looking back, Bumps n Baby has grown exponentially well. The responses from you readers are so awesome that now we have come up with a Lifestyle blog for moms named ‘Mommy’s Lifestyle’.
I am thankful that YOU have been with me all these years supporting and encouraging me in every phase of my life.
And now I think it is time for me to MEET YOU IN PERSON!!
Here I come to you with a Parenting and Lifestyle Workshop to help the parent in you and also to pamper the mom in you!!!
Presenting the first ever workshop by Bumps n Baby & Mommy’s Lifestyle in Mumbai!
Raising kids is no easy job. Believe me it is a real responsibility that can take all the time and energy you have.
I have been constantly getting a LOT of mails related to the lifestyle for moms and nutritional aspects for children. I felt the requirement to come up with something that could help you in every way possible and I believe a live workshop would the best way for this.
This workshop is for YOU if you are concerned/worried about the nutrition, milestones, growth and development of your child.
Baby weight, pigmentation, hair fall, dullness in skin, low energy levels- whatever is bothering you, let me say this workshop can help you.
Let us together sort out the struggles and stress of parenting and heal the wear and tear of being a MOM with the help of experts!!!
The first workshop would be held in Mumbai and would be of 2 hours.
Mentioned below is the agenda of our workshop.
- Yoga for moms – conducted by a Fitness Expert, this session will include demonstration of yoga poses that can be done by moms at the comfort of their homes
- Skin analysis – One on one skin care and suggestion of products according to your skin type
- Nutrition – Session on diet planning, nutrition and lifestyle changes required for moms by the Professional Lifestyle Nutritionist
- Childcare, Growth and Development – All about dealing with the fussiness, nutrition, milestones, growth and development of children by the leading Pediatrician in Mumbai
- Balancing personal and professional life for moms – An interactive session on finding the perfect balance, stress management, work from home options and parenting blogging by Sangeetha Menon
- Mini spa – FREE leg massage / spa session by the leading skincare brand in India
- Photo booths – Funky and creative photo booths to take the most hilarious selfies of yours and your mommy friends 😛
Ahhaa…wait… we have bigger surprises for you – All the workshop attendees would be given a goodie bag and guess what, the book on DIY for skin and hair care worth Rs.300/- would be provided for FREE!!!
Even after the workshop, you can contact the BNB & MLS team 24* 7 on the Whatsapp number which will be provided exclusively for the workshop attendants!
- The yoga mats would be provided by us.
- Refreshments and beverages are included along with the fees
- You can opt for either of the 2 sessions – morning or evening sessions
All sessions of the workshop would be conducted by experts in the niche and I am looking forward to meeting you there. The workshop is most likely to happen on October 25th, 2015 (Sunday) at Andheri, Mumbai. Meanwhile all your suggestions on the venue and timings are welcome 🙂
Ladies, let’s redefine our lifestyles by not missing this opportunity.
If you are in Mumbai, register yourself to the earliest at a nominal charge Rs. 500/- as the registration free for the workshop. (Remember, we have limited seats)!
You are a click away! So, make the payment and wait for the registration form to be filled followed by a confirmation call from me about the venue, timings and other deets of workshop 🙂
As far as doubts and queries are concerned, you can write to me. I am happy to answer!
Hope to see you all there!