I had mentioned here , how dry my baby’s skin is and the wonders worked by the virgin coconut oil that I use for her skin. The Nutri-KO Rubco Virgin coconut oil that I bought from Kerala , got finished , I checked online , but couldn’t find a reputable online store selling this oil.
Read here : How to make virgin coconut oil
Taking her dry skin into consideration, I didn’t want to switch her oil, so hunted for virgin coconut oils from other brands . It was then the www Distil Virgin Coconut oil grasped my attention in flipkart and without a second thought I ordered it.
It claims to be an excellent hair oil too. Lets see whether it stood upto the claim
Packaging : The packaging is so interesting , the transparent plastic bottle looks so elegant and reminded me of the typical Arabic perfumes my dad used to buy for me. You can see how much oil is left in the bottle .
Price : 225 /- for 200ml.
Ingredients : Virgin coconut oil.
- Absorbs easily into baby’s skin
- Very light
- Has the mild fragrance of virgin coconut oil
- The packaging is spill proof, travel friendly
- Moisturises baby’s hair and skin
- Available online
- Expensive,but all virgin coconut oils are very much expensive , so the price issue can be justified.
My rating : 5/5
My experience : totally happy with this product , I use it as a post bath face moisturiser too for my baby .
Would I recommend it to others ? Yes, totally.
Which oil do you use for your baby ? Do share with us.
Articles To Read Next
Latest posts by Sangeetha Menon (see all)
- Christmas Bauble Using Gems Ball DIY (Step by Step Tutorial) - December 9, 2014
- How HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 e-All-in-One Printer Helped Me Increase My Productivity in Blogging? - December 7, 2014
- How Do You Benefit From Waterproof Cochlear Implants? - December 6, 2014